01595 12" Tilting Metal Cutting Bandsaw 400V 1.5Hp
SIP 12" metal cutting bandsaw requires a three phase 400v to power a 1.1kW (1.5hp) induction motor which can be set at four speeds. Featuring an adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° and 45° degrees this bandsaw is also wheel mounted to ensure the user can move this bandsaw to where it is required. With a maximum blade size of 19 x 0.9 x 2362mm this 12" bandsaw as a cutting capacity @90° of 178mm (Round) / 178 x 302mm (Box) and @45° 217mm (Round) / 120 x 125mm (Box).
- 400v (5amp), 3 phase
- 1.1kW (1.5hp) heavy-duty induction motor
- 4 speed settings - 22/33/45/65 m/min
- Cutting capacities:
- @ 90°: 178mm (round) / 178 x 305mm (box)
- @ 45°: 127mm (round) / 120 x 125mm (box)
- Cast iron bow improves accuracy and reduces vibration
- Adjustable vice for cutting angles between 0° and 45°
- Wheel mounted for easy maneuverability
- 19 x 0.9 x 2362mm Blade Size
- Net Weight: 170.0kg
- Gross Weight: 192.0kg
- Packaged Dimensions: 1250 x 450 x 1150mm
- NOTE: Not suitable for cutting rebar or high tensile steel.